For where there is a medium to high risk of theft, the 64TI series of padlocks is recommended for an optimal combination of security and cost. All models in this series have a paracentric keyway, chromium-plated cylinder cores and hardened steel shackle. From a size of 30mm upwards the models offer a special steel shackle featuring NANO Protect coating.
- Securing valuables/goods of medium value or where there is an average risk of theft (size >30mm)
- Chains, doors, gates, cupboards, lockers, tool boxes, cellar windows, sheds, etc.
- Lock body made from TITALIUM special aluminium _ high security with low weight
- Paracentric keyway for increased protection against manipulation
- Precision pin cylinder with chromium plated cylinder plugs
- Hardened steel shackle with special NANO Protect coating for extreme corrosion protection (size >30mm)
- Double bolted (size >30mm)
- Tulip-shaped keyhead