The Smart Door Handle is ideal for upgrading doors that require additional security without the expense of installing a conventional Access Control System. The unit simply ﬁts in the same way as a conventional handle set, and works with a normal DIN standard euro proﬁle Mortice lock case and a Euro proﬁle cylinder. Ideal for upgrading existing doors to access control without having to replace locks or hardware.
Comes with an integral reader module capable of reading MIFARE®, MIFARE DESFire EV1® and PACs own Ops® cards and tokens. Each handle can be conﬁgured to work in a standalone mode with all IDs added at the door, or if used with the optional wireless module, can be connected wirelessly to the latest versions of PAC® software to operate as part of a high end online PAC solution.
- System Type: Online or Offline.
- Dimensions: Internal Dimensions: 325 x 42 x 26 mm (not including Handle).
- Dimensions: External Dimensions: 287 x 42 x 20 mm (not including Handle).
- Programming method: Programming unit directly or via software.
- Visual Interface: LED arc (red/green) and configurable sounder.
- No of users: Up to 200
- Finish: Staineless unit with white reader.