For sales & advice. Mon to Fri - 8am to 5pm
0800 304 7355
  • No products in the basket.

Trickle Vents

Are you looking for replacement trickle vents or looking to add them to your windows to meet building regulations? Occasionally the mechanisms on your trickle vents can break meaning that you can’t open or close the vents as required. When this happens, it’s time to look at replacing the vents.

Here at Locks and Hardware Direct we have a huge range of trickle vents, which can be viewed below. If you have any further queries about any of our products then please get in touch with our team of experts by phoning 0800 304 7355.

Read More

Are Trickle Vents Required?

For UK building regulations to be met there are certain ventilation requirements. For habitable rooms, such as bedrooms and living rooms, the requirement is 5000mm² equivalent area. For kitchens, utility rooms and bathrooms the requirement is 2500mm² equivalent area.

Often the easiest and most cost efficient way in order to meet these building regulations is to add trickle vents to your windows, which is why they are normally recommended and seen as a requirement. There are other options available but these could be hard and expensive to retrofit to an existing property, but are being used more and more on new builds.

Showing all 3 results

Shop By
Greenwood S Series Trickle Vent Window Ventilators

£5.48£14.23 inc VAT

Greenwood S Series Trickle Vent Window Ventilators with Pullcord – 400mm

£18.38 £11.03 inc VAT

RW Simon 2500 Trickle Vent Framevent Window Ventilators

£5.62£7.93 inc VAT

Call our experts 0800 304 7355
Lego Goes Here