The 7100 series has a flat SAA faceplate for use with single doors and is available in 12v, 24v and monitored and unmonitored versions. Fail secure and fail safe can be reversed on site. The supplied sub cover will suit a 44mm thick door that closes flush with the jamb edge. See the associated parts for extended sub covers. Compatible with aluminium, steel and timber frames.
- Type: Mortice.
- Style: ANSI.
- Jaw: None adjustable.
- Jaw Dimensions: (H) 35mm x (W) 15mm x (D) 12mm.
- Dimensions: (H) 124mm x (W) 42mm x (D) 37mm.
- Field Reversible: Fail safe/ Fail secure.
- Current Consumption: 332mA @ 12V DC, 1480mA @ 12V AC, 190mA @ 24V DC.
- Latch Accommodation: 11mm (incl. 3mm air gap).
*Please note, due to its nature this item is sealed with a tamper evident security seal. Please confirm the item matches the description on the invoice, and is needed, before breaking this seal. Once this seal has been broken, or the item has been removed from its packaging, it is considered to be ‘used’ cannot be returned unless it becomes faulty. Returns for faulty items will be handled in accordance with the relevant manufacturers returns procedures.