The PAC 212 Controller has been designed for sites where programming credentials locally is required. It allows for up to 2,000 users to be administrated via the built-in reader, both in legacy LF and the high security HF versions. The unit?s database can be configured for residential as well as commercial applications. When configured for a residential installation, the PAC 212?s database will reflect the application?s requirements in that credentials will be associated with flats and colours of the tokens, allowing for simple management of the system.
- Input Power: 10.5V DC to 28V DC @350mA.
- Dimensions: (H) 400mm x (W) 225mm x (D) 95mm.
- System Type: Standalone access control system.
- Visual Interface: LCD screen display.
- Programming Method: Program at Controller.
- No of User Codes: 2000.
- Finish: Black unit in grey enclosure.