Controlled Access – Made Simple
PAC8 is a highly cost-effective access control solution. It is App based which removes the need for a PC to control the system. Using the App, the PAC8 controller is configured by the installer to match the customer’s requirement for the doors around the building. Once the engineer has set the system up, the customer can take control of it on their own App.
Designed to be simple and fast, customers can readily add tokens to the access control system through the App in four simple steps: add the user’s name; click on the doors the user is to be allowed access to; scan the QR code on the token; press save. Each QR code is unique to that token and can only be read by the PAC8 App, making it very secure.
Updates to the system can be transmitted to the controller via the App using Bluetooth when requested by the customer.
- True one-door controller when using PAC HF readers.
- Bluetooth® Connectivity.
- Integral touch sensitive RTE.
- Up to 250 tokens per system.
- Local programming via PAC8 App.
- Tokens added into the system via mobile device’s camera.
- Cloud back up of events and database via the App.
- Access can be restricted by groups per system.
- Time profiles can be assigned to both door or a keyholder.
- Programmable relays for additional access features such as a door forced/left open alarms.
- Up to four mobile devices can be used to configure each system.
- Power required: 12V DC (+/-) 10%
- Finish: Black